taking into consideration that at this moment of the uncertainty planning your vacation is almost impossible, we are giving you the answers to questions you may have regarding your stay at Polidor Family Camping Resort ****.
- for each confirmed reservation with a date of stay no later than 28/05/2020. and by which was not possible to stay at Polidor Family Camping Resort **** due to the COVID-19 virus we will issue you a voucher
- the value of the voucher is in the amount of the prepayment
- the voucher has an expiry date not later than 28.05.2021.
- voucher is valid for all types of solid accommodation units (mobile homes, glamping tents, and glamping rooms)
- if you haven't received it, we kindly ask you to request your voucher via e-mail (email@example.com)
- all new bookings for the 2020 summer season and autumn/winter can be made according to individual (standard) pricelist and following booking conditions
- to confirm new bookings our standard booking conditions apply (advance transfer to a bank account with 30% of the total booking price within 7 days from the day of booking)
- EARLY BOOKING offer expired on 03/15/2020. and it is no longer possible to make reservations with EARLY BOOKING offer conditions
Booking done via partners
- if you made your reservation through an online agency or partner which sells our accommodation, we kindly ask you to contact them for further information regarding your reservation.
You can view our reservation disclosure conditions at this link!
Since the COVID-19 virus has spread across the globe, in recent weeks our society has stopped functioning in the way we were used to. Under the influence of a new situation, we are forced to adjust both the business and private lives in a way which they are currently set. As the concern for the health of all our team members and our guests stands in the core of Polidor Family Camping Resort **** business, our facilities are currently closed.
All Government precautions measurements have been implemented and we are very proud of the fact that not a single recorded case of COVID-19 virus has been reported among the team members and our guests. As the group has always been more successful from individuals, only together we can win this battle. We kindly ask all fellow citizens and citizens of the impacted countries to follow the instructions of their Governments to bring this situation to an end as soon as possible.
We invite you to follow our social media and web sites to stay up to date with any updates or changes to our business.
Wishing you all to stay healthy and see you soon in our little paradise, we sent you a warm welcome!
Your Polidor Team